星期六, 7月 07, 2007

hang is going to cook for (with) you


if u ask me, who is my favor designer.
u will get this answer :
"Jamie oliver is absolut one of my favor designers!" no kidding XD

for me, cooking is the highest art of all. u use all of ur sences while cooking or eating.
u see it, smell it, touch it, taste it. all of the sences are comming together.
that's the best moment!

i am a person, who really like to eat and try.
to share food and eat with friends is really gret.

so my plan is:

i will come to u and cook for you.

if u are busy, but still want to eat something delicious (i hope) and health (well...)

just tell me, i will come to you and cook!

crazy, right? but i like the idea ;D

today i am going to cook:

small pieces chicken boiled with several vegetable in soja sauce + rice

if u want to taste, call me

+49 176 200 586 42

hang

1 則留言:

匿名 提到...

Na dann buch ich dich schon mal :-)

Gunnar

Hoffe, dir hat es heute bei der FIA GT in Oschersleben gefallen.

Der Design-Hammer war neben den Aston Martin DBR 9 natürlich der XBow von KTM:

http://www.ktm-x-bow.com/x-bow.602.1.html