星期日, 12月 14, 2008

食 | Linguine con cozze di nonno

I think most of you knew that, I like cooking and tasting different food very much. Since my buddies in Germany presented a Cookbook (see below) of Jamie Oliver, my favorite cook and designer. (For me cooking is like design. We all create thing in our own way. We all solve a problem and present it for the public.)
I like him because of his sympathy. He doe
sn't show off his skills and deal it like art. Cook is not that complicated. Every time he cooks, you can see his love, passion and fun with it. Besides, his kind and easy way for presentation, just like I am always doing. Let everyone join your presentation, let them understand, what is the idea about.    

Last week, we celebrated my sister's birthday at my place. And I chose Liguine con cozze di nonno to cook for the whole family. It is a dish with a lot of seafood (we love fish!!!). 

Here are the materials: fresh shrimps, 2 kinds of mussels (big and small), small sardinian, linguine 500 g, sea salt, olive oil, garlic, tomato...and so on. Most people will take of the shrimps shells and throw them away. HOWEVER, these shells were one of the most important part of this dish. I used them in two parts. First, I cooked the noodle not only with sea salt, but also the shrimps shells and some small mussels. It can make the noodle with a little bit nature seafood-taste, that matches perfectly with other materials. And the other shells? of course for the source. Attention! use fresh tomato, very important!

Then, it will look like this. It was rea really tasty :)

沒有留言: