星期一, 12月 15, 2008

新 | New type of Design Firm: FUSEPROJECT








if you ask me, which design company I like most now. Not IDEO, not ZIBA (sorry for my formal colleagues), not PHOENIX DESIGN, but fuseproject, a San Francisco based design firm, which was founded by Yves Behar

Yves Behar, he was born in Swiss, studied at Art Center of College (one of the best design school worldwide) both in Europe and California, USA. His multi-cultural background makes his design always with a very different idea, strong character and open-minded. 

What else? If you visit his website and look at the products, you can know, why I like his design so much. His firm, fuseproject, doesn't only provide a single angle of view for design service, but a whole package, from Corporate Identity (the core of a company), Website Design, Graphic Design, Product design and finally Packaging Design. It means, they can make a new product, but also a WHOLE NEW SYSTEM around it. What I always say, no product stands alone. It has to communicate with Surround and lives in a environment. We can see how different they are.

I really wish, I were him ;). Here is a sample: the New Jawbone.  

沒有留言: